Sunday 11 May 2014

Some Revealing chat with Bharti

8:00 PM me: Hi Annu
  how are you dear?
8:05 PM Bn.Bharti: hi
  sorry
  net problm
  hws u
8:06 PM me: its okay
 Bn.Bharti: so
  wats u doin
 me: i am in office right now..
8:07 PM i saw your photo in gtalk chat window..
 Bn.Bharti: k
 me: i went crazy about you.
  you are so beautiful dear
 Bn.Bharti: crazy
  y
  kk
  thnx
8:08 PM so today is ur night shift
 me: no
  i work in normal shifts..
  i come to office at 12 PM
  and go home at 8 PM
8:09 PM Bn.Bharti: sorry
  again
  dc
8:10 PM me: ok..
  how is your boyfriend ?
8:11 PM Bn.Bharti: u dea
8:12 PM me: yes
  i am asking about your boyfriend yaar
8:13 PM Bn.Bharti: k
  no
  yaar
 me: why no ?
  you told me na that your boyfriend is software engineer
 Bn.Bharti: y dun u hav gf
  kk
  ya
8:14 PM i hav
  bf
 me: no i dont have any gf
 Bn.Bharti: y
  i jus wanna knw
  u shy type
 me: no i am not shy
  i am quite open minded
 Bn.Bharti: thn
  k
8:15 PM i mean ur gud luking
  hw about ur behave
  wat kinda person u r
 me: i am jolly and funloving kinda person
 Bn.Bharti: ya
8:16 PM so y
  hey
  kahin
  tum
  flirt mein
  vishwas toh ni rakhte na
8:17 PM k
  lv dis
 me: no way
 Bn.Bharti: wat typ of gal u like
  chuimui sharmili
  ya
  bindaas
8:18 PM me: Bindas..
  who love to have fun and enjoy every moment of life
8:19 PM Bn.Bharti: hey
 me: yes
 Bn.Bharti: sorry
  dc
  wat u had said
  wat kinda gal
8:20 PM me: Bindas..
who love to have fun and enjoy every moment of life
 Bn.Bharti: hmm
  does luks matter
  to u
  if yes thn ,,,
  hw much
8:22 PM me: it does not matter as far as she is very sexy and naughty...
 Bn.Bharti: hmmm
 me: fun is the real element of life
 Bn.Bharti: k
  cool
 me: which keep two persons bound
  but i want my partner to be very naughty and initiate everything..
8:23 PM Bn.Bharti: hmmm
  wats ur rashee
  yeh toh bta do na
  aries?
 me: i born on 14th feb
 Bn.Bharti: leo?
 me: really dont know
8:24 PM Bn.Bharti: hahahahah
  k
  thnk god
  tumne yeh nhi
  kaha
  tumhe
  aise ladki
  pasand ha
  jiske
8:25 PM lambe lambe
  hairs
  ho
  hahahahaha
  aur jo
  ni ni
  aur jisne pink color ka
  suit salwar pehna ho
8:27 PM me: LoLzzzz
8:28 PM Bn.Bharti: not lik dat na
8:29 PM me: no
  i need a cool girl who enjoy every moment of life with me
  thats it..
 Bn.Bharti: hmm
  nice thought
 me: but she must be very sexy by mind not by physic
8:30 PM what i feel is
 Bn.Bharti: ohhla la
 me: sexy apeal is depending on mmind
  not on body
 Bn.Bharti: hmm
 me: am i right
  ?
 Bn.Bharti: ya
 me: who know how to enjoy the sex
 Bn.Bharti: thea must be
  a creative mind
8:31 PM jo kabhi bore na hone de
 me: right..
  aur har baar sex ko naye trike se and naye josh ke sath enjoy kare
8:32 PM Bn.Bharti: hmm
8:33 PM me: whats your figure..?
 Bn.Bharti: ummm
8:34 PM 38 30 38
 me: oh my god..
  you have damn good figure..
 Bn.Bharti: oh excuse me
 me: my penis erected by seeing your size
 Bn.Bharti: these days
  m workin hard
  to loose it
  u sayin
8:35 PM me: why to loose yaar...
  38 is a good size..
 Bn.Bharti: hello
  meko
  sab moti moti
  kehne lage ha
 me: i like juicy boobs
  no concentrate on what others say
  you have damn sexy figure..
8:36 PM Bn.Bharti: hmm
  thnx
  dis means
  no more wrk oout
  yippy
 me: trust me my kinda person will love fucking you..and squeesing your boobs
  yes..
  you dont need any workout..
 Bn.Bharti: hmmm
8:37 PM so wat else
  tel abt ur family
8:38 PM me: we are 3 bothers
  i am the youngest one
  all lives in jaipur
 Bn.Bharti: k
 me: but i am in delhi
 Bn.Bharti: hmm
  so
 me: cuz of my job
 Bn.Bharti: all must luv u
 me: yeah...
  i feel so lucky in my family..
 Bn.Bharti: hmm
8:39 PM me: but now i feel lonelysome..cuz i dont have any GF
  whats the colour of your nipples?
8:41 PM whats the colour of your nipples?
 Bn.Bharti: hey i think
  thats not topic to discuss
  wid me
 me: come on ..you are matured enough..
8:42 PM feel comfortable
 Bn.Bharti: sorry --------------------------------------------- Leave your valuable comment if  like this post.. Contact me on mrcyberstudd@gmail.com if anyone willing to get the contact details of Bharti..? 

No comments:

Post a Comment